Distribution of Planets in a room started in September 2018, with EPSC2018. In the next months, you will see users starting to appear in this page.
At the moment, you can find Planets in a room at:
- Astronomical Observatory of Genève University, since November 2018, where it is used with the general public and schools Link to website
- Speak Science, the no-profit association that has built the project, for educational and public outreach projects Link to webpage
- AstronomiAmo, partner in the project, that uses it for education and outreach Link to the website
- INAF, National Institute for Astrophysics, in Rome at IAPS, where it is used for lessons and events Link to the website
- Roma Tre University, where it is used in public events and educational projects Link to the webpage
- Tor Vergata University, where it was used in 2018/2019 with high-school students for a 2 week internship on science communication Link to the project